Hazelwood With Amber
- Handmade with real, fresh, high-quality hazelwood and 100% certified Baltic amber.
- Helps to reduce acidity-related symptoms and to relieve pain and inflammation. Must be in contact with the skin.
- May be in contact with plain water, however it is preferable to remove it before bathing or swimming to increase its lifespan.
- When the Hazelwood darkens, please replace with a new one. *Approximately every 3 months.
- Whenever your child shows the first signs of teething, it’s time to try this product.
- This product has a safety release and is tested by a third party lab & meet all safety standards.
- Parent/adult must supervise children at all times when wearing any type of jewelry. Necklace must be fitted properly & taken off at night time. Please refer to our proper sizing guide to choose the adequate size for your child.
- This is not a chew toy.
Historically, First Nations People of Canada used Hazelwood as a gentle and natural form of relief for their teething children. Overtime, we discovered and learned to appreciate Hazelwood for its soothing properties. In constant contact with skin, the fresh wood (cream colored in appearance) will oxidize overtime as it is absorbing excess acidity. Peeling is normal, but it is best to keep Hazelwood out of water.