Pocket Diaper - One Size
- A two-piece pocket diapering system combining 8 layers of absorbency with a waterproof exterior
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash
- Newborn insert - 3 layers of microfiber. Full size insert - 5 layers of hemp cotton.
- Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options
- Available with durable hook & loop or snap closure
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection
Before Use: Wash your One Size Pocket diaper shells along with the terry portion of the insert once before use. The hemp portion of the insert needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Inserts will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At every wash cycle:
-Prewash on warm
-Wash on hot
-Add another rinse on warm.
-Hang dry the shells or dry in the dryer on low. Inserts may be hung to dry or dried in the dryer. If inserts are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following:
Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
High heat in the dryer
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products. A 15 minute cycle on hot in the dryer once a month is beneficial to lamination, and will not void your warranty. You may use high heat on inserts.